Monday, October 29, 2007

Crazy ho's.

I've a total emotional weekend. I have cried about every single day since Friday and I'm not sure why. Is it because I'm going crazy? It's quite possible. As a matter of fact, it is more than possible--it is the truth.



But rather than bore you all with my life that is wonderful that I have no right to complain about, I'd like to talk about other things to get my mind of the loveliness that is life right now. Note the sarcasm.



First off, my Jayhawks are 8-0, baby! First time since 1909!! Freaking amazing is all I have to say. I cannot wait until the game versus Mizzou at Arrowhead. It's going to be a hell of a game! And hooray for the Boston Red Sox. I'm not a huge baseball gal unless I am actually watching the game at the ballpark with a beer and hot dog in hand, but Game 4 was awesome to watch. And...that's enough of the sports talk. I'll spare you all.



Today I was sitting in class and this girl in there decides to get on the subject that she doesn't think we should have a woman president. A woman said this. I'm not even big into politics AT ALL, but it appalled me that a woman would say she doesn't want a woman president. I'm not saying that everyone has to like Hillary, but you have to hand it to her, it takes a lot of balls to run for president. Anyway, this girl goes on to talk about her religion and lets us all know that she doesn't want to have a job where she is above her husband. Really? I thought it was 2007 and I'm all about respecting other's beliefs, but you really think that a woman and a man can't have an equal partnership? I held my tongue for sure, on this one, but her comments totally shocked me. To each their own, I suppose, but open your eyes to the world.



I had a peach mojito (ok, I had 3) last night and there were amazingly delicious. I have to recommend that everyone try them. I promise you, you won't be let down. Well, that is, if you like mojitos, which I do, so hence the recommendation.



And, I stole this from Shari, my wonderful sister. So without further ado, here are the ABC's of me, which I'm sure you were all DYING to know. Don't lie, you know you want it.



A-Annoying. I can be amazingly annoying. I do it to get a rise out of people. I must get this from my dad. Big surprise there.

B-Bright. Yes, I think I'm at least sort of smart.

C-Crazy. After the last few days I've had, it's confirmed--I am crazy.

D-Drama. I hate it and don't like it in my life.

E-Emotional. I almost couldn't think of one, then I realized I'm emotional all the time. Hah.

F-Frightened. I get scared so easily. My brother always makes fun of me b/c I get scared when he jumps out at me. I wave my hands in front of my face and it's fairly entertaining.

G-Gooey. I could really go for some gooey warm chocolate chip cookies. Yummmm.

H-Haley. It's my name, sorry.

I-Irritable. I get grumpy easily.

J-Jiminy Christmas. I just like how it sounds.

K-Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. I think I'm quite possibly the only person in the world who doesn't like them.

L-Loved. I am.

M-Memorable. I really am not at all.

N-Nice. I think sometimes I am overly nice.

O-Optimism. It's a nice thought.

P-Peppy. My boss always wants me to be peppy.

Q-I got nothing.

R-Rapping. I love rapping to ghetto music. Don't ask me why.

S-Simple. I think things need to be this way.

T-Tuaca. A delicious Italian liquor I consume with my pals regularly.

U-Undeniably the coolest person you know. Haha.

V-Victorious. My Jayhawks were this weekend.

W-Wondering what life has in store.

X-Um, xylopone?

Y-Yallapalooza. Yes, I go every single year for the last 5 with my pal, Joy.

Z-Zany. Yep, I am.

Alright I'm sorry if you read any of that. On that note, I'm out.

4 Other Random thoughts:

Mrs. Booms said...

Cute... And you are memorable...

And that girl in your class. Can I punch her in the face? Just a question.

AmyBow said...

This is 2007 and apparently you go to school with a 1950s housewife. Please tell me she isn't going to be a teacher!

Pam said...

Sorry you had a crazy weekend...but hey, feel free to vent if you want...that is what blogs are for! Very cute ABC meme! Thanks for sharing!

Wenderina said...

Okay - sorry you had such a roller coaster weekend. Now it's Thursday and first day of NaBloPoMo - time to post! Truly, blogging cures many of my ills. Keep at it! (P.S. Across the Universe opened in theater in my town!! I'm definitely catching it this weekend)