Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tagged.

So, I did it. I know no one on here that hasn't already been tagged. So I'm not. The end. Enjoy.


Five Snacks You Enjoy
1.) Diet Coke-I love it more than life itself. So sad.
2.) Orange and peanut butter crackers, the absolute best thing in life
3.) Pretzels.
4.) M and M's and a glass of milk
5.) Chips and salsa... yummmm


Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
1.) Brown Eyed Girl--Van Morrison
2.) Don't Stop Believin'--Journey
3.) Every song on the freakin' radio
4.) I've Got the World on a String--Michael Buble
5.) Bubbly--Colbie Caillat. I'm obsessed with that song

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
1.) Buy a new car
2.) Get a decent house for myself
3.) Invest wisely
4.) Lake house
5.) Boat

Five Bad Habits
1.) I procrastinate like nobody's business.
2.) I eat all the time, daytime, nighttime, anything really.
3.) I swear alllllll the time. Not good for my future career.
4.) I hate hate hate calling people.
5.) Not telling people no when I know I need to get stuff done.

Five Things You Like To Do
1.) Hanging with family/friends
2.) Hang out with my sister and brother in law, while drinking beer on their back deck
3.) Sleeping
4.) Eating all the time.
5.) Shopping.

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1.) Leggings, unless it was for a costume
2.) Any type of short skirt. It looks awful
3.) Shorts
4.) Straight legged jeans. Ew.
5.) I really hate turtlenecks.

Five Favorite Toys
1.) My cell is my life
2.) Computer
3.) My digital camera
4.) my shuffle
5.) that's it.

0 Other Random thoughts: