Thursday, October 18, 2007

Strawberry Fields forever.

There are very few things in life that make me extremely mad. And even then, it takes more than one time for me to get really pissed. People that I hang out with decide that it is so important to make a big issue out of absolutely nothing and act like complete bitches about it. And then, me who is having a perfectly good time, has to mend everything so that we can continue with the good times. It's outrageous how much I have to take care of people and get them to calm down.

On a completely unrelated note, I want to thank all the fun folks who read my blog. It's all thanks to my sister! She's the bomb.

My freaking students were nuts today. I wanted to punch most of them in the face for being so annoying. They were crazy talkative and even when Tammie (my mentor teacher) yelled at them more than once, they still kept doing it. And Tammie is an intimidating lady if you are a high school student. I'd be scared. They were just so annoying. Most days they are usually just hyper but today they were such (pardon my french) assholes.

This is the day of completely random thoughts. I have nothing else in my head really.

I went and saw Across the Universe for the second time tonight. It is seriously a great movie. I guess I'm weird, but at least Jessica agreed with me. It is a little trippy and I feel like I need to smoke pot or do some other type of drug to really get some parts of the movie. Watching the film itself is enough to make you think you are high anyway. Still, I love it. And I'm so buying the soundtrack when it comes out, which actually is out, I think. Oh, and Shari you'll be interested to know that Eddie Izzard plays a small part in the movie.

Okay, I've been up since about 6am so I'm about ready to drop. Happy Friday, everyone!

5 Other Random thoughts:

Mrs. Booms said...

Oh girl! You know I love me some Eddie Izzard. That man is a complete dream. And NO... I don't understand why I think that either. I just absolutely adore him... In a major way...

And? Awww shucks. The bomb too, Oscar. Just remember that Bambi loves you.

And I'll be happy to punch your students if you like. They're old enough, I won't even have to give them any warning.

Baby N's Mom said...

Maybe Tammie can teach you the intimidation factor to use when you are teaching next year. Like you, I haven't much to say on my blog, but visit if you get a wild hair. April

Wenderina said...

Random thoughts indeed...oh wait...that's the title of your blog! I SO want to see that movie, but it isn't playing anywhere near my home. I'm going to see if I can convince hubby that a road-trip is necessary on Saturday. Or else I'm fated to wait for the DVD.

Mrs. Booms said...

I'll be working on your blog today sometime... Oh and dad told me about some pink roses... I need details, Woman!!!

Pam said...

Hi! I hopped over her from your sisters blog.....I am totally jealous of your blog...LOVE the colors! I get how you feel about the students...I teach 2nd grade and most days I want to tape their mouths so they will stop talking (is that terrible to say?) Anyway...love the blog! Happy blogging!