Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I've been coerced into this.

My sister finally talked me into doing this. Thanks Shari, I'm pretty sure I'll be addicted now.

I honestly couldn't tell you anything of interest so I'm going to apologize right now, to anyone who even reads this, because my life is the most boring thing ever. So, take it or leave it, I don't care.

I painted my nails black today. I'm a total follower in the world, I've decided. My friend at work had hers painted that color and I saw it in a magazine. I, of course, thought that it looked cute, so I did mine too. I can't decide if I like it or if I look like a total goth kid. Either way, I can't paint my nails to save my life. It looks like a 5-year old painted them. I have nail polish practically everywhere but my nails.

On that note, I think that I missed out on that girly-girl gene. I mean, I like shopping and sometimes dressing up and a few other foofy things, but for the most part, I suck at being a girl. I can't paint my nails as I've already established, I suck at doing hair, I rarely ever put on a lot of makeup, and I don't play games with people. Call me crazy, I guess.

Alright. I'm officially boring. I have nothing better to say than any of this.

3 Other Random thoughts:

Mrs. Booms said...

LOL - I got the girly girl gene on things like hair and nails only... I'm like a totally fem guy most of the time! Except with PMS... It must rock to be my husband.

Mrs. Booms said...

It's called EVERYDAY!! You have to blog every day to satisfy my needs.

Wenderina said...

First blog and you've already got 3 posts...okay so two are from your sister who coerced you into this, but it's better than most of us get! Looking forward to seeing more of your blog.

And, FYI, girly-girl genes are over-rated. Comedy genes - those are the ones you want, and I THINK you've got it. Keep blogging and prove it!