Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Unconfused.

Thanks for the comments from everyone. I really feel like I know what to do after reading what you all had to say and thinking about it all.

I thought I was ready for all the seriousness that comes along with a relationship, but sadly, I'm just not. He knows I'm not ready to be in a committed serious relationship and it seems that he is willing to stick around at least for a while. If it doesn't work out, then okay, and if it does, then cool. He's being awesome about my reservations with the seriousness. I just am not ready for all this settling down junk. I guess I thought I was. It's weird when you want something so much, but then when you finally get to a place where you can have it, you don't actually want what is being offered to you on a silver platter.

Thanks again! Love to you all!

1 Other Random thoughts:

Mrs. Booms said...

Oh girlie, you're not telling any of us anything we don't know. And you are getting the best advice from women who have been around the block a time or two and know what they're talking about.

Just remember, I met my husband 11 years ago... and only married him 1 year ago.

I married someone else in there and moved away and lived what felt like a whole life time before we finally decided this is what we wanted... Things happen in interesting ways.