Saturday, October 6, 2007

You are the music in me.

I have to start off by saying that my Jayhawks beat the Wildcats today in Manhattan! No one thought they would win, but they did! 5-0, baby! On the down side, Mizzou killed Nebraska. Damnit. I guess you can't always get what you want. Oh, and I totally high-fived a guy at the mall today because he was wearing at KU shirt and he told me that they won!

I was thinking yesterday, which I know is weird, but this world is not safe at all. Here I am, living in the suburbs, where I have lived my entire life. I always thought it was a completely safe place to be. But when that girl from my high school went missing, it made me change the way I always thought about my little hometown. I didn't know the girl and I'm not pretending like I do at all. I just am so sad for her friends and family. And they found a body yesterday in Belton, but it wasn't her. But that makes another horrible tragedy that has happened around this area. I've always been a little naive to how the world works and it has opened my eyes up so much to see these types of things happening so close to where I live.

I guess there isn't really a good way to transition from that story....

I watched High School Musical 2 tonight because Joy, Jessica, and I are bad asses. It's true and don't be jealous. My last two Saturdays have been completely awesome, watching Disney movies. I am getting old, if that is what constitutes a fun Saturday for me.

Time for sleepy time. 'Night.

1 Other Random thoughts:

Mrs. Booms said...

Confusion abounds for me... Old = watching Disney movies on a Saturday night? Wouldn't that be young?? Like really young?