Monday, October 8, 2007

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

Since when did bells just become "pings"? That doesn't even make sense, but I had to go to Ray-Pec High School this morning and they didn't have normal bells, but their bell seriously sounded just like a "ping" sound. It was odd.

Here's the thing about waking up early: I hate actually getting up and getting ready and going wherever, but once I get where I'm supposed to be, I actually feel more accomplished than when I sleep until whatever time. Not that this makes me a freak of nature, since I know that this happens to other people too. It is just something that I don't get. Perhaps one day I will actually be a morning person. And for my sake and my students next semester, I hope that I will be. Because I am a grumpy bitch in the morning and you do not want to cross my path.

And life is going really quickly right now. I looked at the calender today and suddenly realized that it is October 8th. I have a miniscule amount of time before I'm done with classes, student teaching, and graduating. I feel less nervous than I did when I started this semester, but I'm still pretty freaked out to know that I'm almost done. A fact that my father had to rub in my face this morning. And that I hear every single day from peers, family, parents, teachers, and friends. At least I'm getting a little more motivated in finishing things that need to be done. No point in stressing about it; I have to just do it.

Happy Monday, everyone!

2 Other Random thoughts:

Mrs. Booms said...

Hi! I'm a total morning person now and I was totally NOT at your age. It happens with age and we become morning people... it's awesome.

Wenderina said...

Don't let Shari kid you. Mornings suck. At least on days when you have to do something you DON'T want to do. Hopefully your days will be full of such great things that you will want to get up and go.