Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh, Halloween


Last night ended up being great amounts of fun, minus a few bumps in the road with a friend who is ridiculous. Otherwise wonderful! I went as a boxer (see the picture above!) and my best pal was a pirate. I ended up just looking like I was ready to go to bed, because it was a little annoying keeping the boxing gloves on. You win some and you lose some, right? It was pretty fabulous, though. Why is it, though, that the guy you like the most, has to be moving to Arizona? Argh. Oh well. He's a good friend, if nothing else. And I have a place to stay if I ever want to visit, which me and Jess will be doing in the summer. Holla.
We were at Chubby's this morning (it was 10am, I wasn't drunk, I promise) and I saw the grossest thing ever. This girl had on a shirt and it was little too short for her. Well I swear to God, she had hair sprouting from her midsection. It looked like pubic hair (I'm sorry that's disgusting), but it wasn't, it was right near her belly button. I seriously couldn't eat anymore after seeing that. Sick. Sorry if I grossed anyone out.
My parents literally got no trick-or-treaters. That makes me so sad. Our neighborhood used to kick ass with kids running around everywhere when I was young. I realize that we've all grown up, but man, our street and others was the bomb with the candy. Sadness. Oh well, more candy for this girl. And if I could still trick-or-treat, I totally would.
It's November now, so that means I need to get into gear and start getting my stuff done before it's December and I'm not caught up at all. If I can get it all finished by Thanksgiving, I'll be happy girl.
Totally random posts from this crazy random gal. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. It's time for sleep. Happy Friday, everyone!








2 Other Random thoughts:

Mrs. Booms said...

Hey don't forget, we are probably going to get our plane tickets to Florida, um maybe next month or something??? I'm not sure... We'll have to hit Jason up to find out because evidently I can't remember shit.... So it goes.

Wenderina said...

great picture and like the boxer costume idea!