Saturday, November 10, 2007

You know you want more

Ok, so after a brief hiatus, I'm back with a few more things about me, because I know that you all care THAT much. Don't deny it.

92) I cry A LOT. I cry when I'm sad, when I'm mad, when I'm frustrated, when I'm hungry... I swear any emotion I cry at.

91) I love the Harry Potter books. I seriously have every one of them, plus all the movies. I seriously can't get enough of them and I'm sad that all the books are over now. At least I have a few more movies to look forward to, right? What can I say, I'm a big dork.

90) I have about a thousand nicknames. All my friends make up something to call me, my family calls me random things--Oscar, from my sis, because my tummy when I was little looked like little hot dog rolls, Boogers, from my dad, I still don't get this one and it's embarassing, Boobers, from my mom, because I cried all the time (and still do, apparently #92). I don't know why my name isn't good enough, but there's always a reason to come up with someone else. Hah.

89) I used to think that I would never wear makeup when I was a kid. I hated it, I hated the feel of it, it really wasn't my thing. Now, I don't know what I'd do without it, even though I still don't wear much.

88) I enjoy sports. I can't play them, because I'm extremely uncoordinated, but I like watching them and going to games, and sometimes trying to play when I feel the mood strike. The most fun thing is going to a game, drinking a beer and eating a hot dog. Love.

87) I would love to travel a lot or move away from MO, but I love being around the ones who I love and the ones who love me. I've lived in the same town almost all of my life. Everyone knows me and I know them. I love it, but wish that I was someone who could just pick up and move.

86) Thanksgiving is the best holiday. You get to pig out all day long, sleep and watch football. What more could you ask for?


Alright, folks, that's all I have for you today. This is harder than I thought.

3 Other Random thoughts:

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing...can't wait to hear even more. I am not sure I could ever come up with 100 things...you are great for doing this. I don't have any nicknames, so it is funny that you have so many. I wish I had one sometimes...but I guess no one was creative enough to give me one. Have a great weekend!

Wenderina said...

Fellow Harry Potter fan. Another blog I went to recommended a new series and I'm starting it now...will let you know if it is Potter worthy.

Mrs. Booms said...

Holla!!!

And yay, you are spending T-Day at my house... Whut whut!

Love you Oscar..

~Bambi