Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thank God for Xanex

I have to say I'm a big ball of stress these days. Things have been, well, less than desirable lately. School is seriously kicking my tush. If I can make it through the next two weeks and get it all done, I'll be a happy girl. Then, I have the student teaching nightmare to worry about. Oh, the joys of life.

I'm so grateful for my family and friends at this point. I've been an absolute terror to deal with lately. I cry every five seconds and want to just scream and yell and be irrational. Everyone has been pretty patient with me, but I know that I gotta just calm down and let life run it's course. It WILL be ok. That's what I have to keep telling myself. Oh, and maybe gulp down a Xanex every once in a while, because Lord knows, I freaked out today. I mean, literally freaked out. I'm talking the whole hyperventilating-crying thing. It was not fun at all. Anyway, I'm so very lucky to have the support of my family and friends. I know not everyone can say the same, so I know that I can get through this with the help of them.

Ok, enough of the sap. Happy Friday (almost)!

2 Other Random thoughts:

Mrs. Booms said...

You know what your problem is kiddo??? Um you haven't come over and drank with me in a while... That's got to be it.

and I was a little younger than you when I started having panic attacks... you'll be okay.

Pam said...

Sorry to hear things are crazy right now! I remember the stress of finishing up school and getting ready to student teach (I won't tell you how long ago that was though!). Hang in there....so glad you have a wonderful support system though to pull you through the tough times!