Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Obsessive much?

Ok.

One--I suck at this.

Two--I haven't done this in months. Sorry. And, no one reads anyway. It's all good.


Life is finally starting to calm down, just a little. Student teaching has gotten way easier. I feel much better than I did back in January and February, when I wanted to bang my head against a wall every day. I may only feel this way now though b/c I don't have much left to do until May 2nd, which is when I am outta here! Holla.

In other news... I have a serious problem. I sweat more than any girl should. I can't wear light colored shirts unless they are made of certain material, or if I have something on underneath. Today, I happen to be wearing this light blue button down shirt that I love. I normally don't wear button downs for the reason that my chest is too large for the buttons to close properly. This one doesn't give me that problem and let me tell you, it makes me want to die now and forever be happy. Anyway, I am wearing a shirt underneath it, so I don't sweat through. After my first two hours today, I go to the bathroom and when I'm fixing my hair, I realize I have two sweat stains under each armpit. Now, it's not like guy armpit sweat where it goes down to my waist, but it's there and I notice it. So, for the rest of the day, I have to keep an eye on myself so as to not reveal my sweaty underarms to the rest of the world. Ugh. I am not happy.

Anddd, I think I'm bordering on obsessive. I can feel it in myself. Me and the boyfriend are doing quite well, at least I like to think. But, I find myself wanting to call him or text him or even hear from him a lot more than I probably should. I know it's bad. And I act on the impulse. A LOT. I mean, I think many couples out there talk every day, sometimes even more than once or twice. I usually call maybe once, if that, and will text him throughout the day, if I have something to say. Which I usually do. Is it every important? No, usually not, but I feel like he needs to know. So, my goal for today has been to not text him at all, all day, until he calls me later (which he said he would). It's hard for me not to already.

And that, my friends, is why I feel as though I'm bordering on being an obsessive crazy girl. That's really the only quality I have of being a crazy girl. I am not jealous and I don't care if he spends time (lots of time) with his friends, etc. But, still. If I have this one thing, I think it's going to be a slippery slope to all the other characteristics of a crazy girl.

Sorry to anyone who might at any chance still read this. Later gators.

2 Other Random thoughts:

Mrs. Booms said...

Hey, I don't wear button down shirts for the same reasons.

And I sweat like that too. I've eliminated any shirts that make me sweat through. Some materials are worse.

Two things. They make dress shields for these things... ask mom about them, she'll know what they are...

AND... I use the Degree clinical strenght anti-persperant. A little pricey but that crap works.

Rebecka said...

This is the first time reading your blog.
I hate having a big chest. its annoying. swimsuits--not fun. my top is always like 2 times bigger than my bottems.

i sweat like a pig too. don't feel bad. bad thing is, i'm going to be a music teacher. i don't know if i will get into instrumental. if i do.. im shit out of luck. if i wear light colored cloting its in the winter when i don't sweat as much. which sounds retarded because normal people would wear light colors in the summer and dark in the winter, well im the complete opposite or i just wear tank tops and camis in the summer.
good luck with the student teaching. i'm definately dreading it.

come see my blog.